Thursday

Clermont/Orlando






We have moved to the Mouse Capital of the World! We are staying at Lake Louise State Park in Clermont FL, right outside of Orlando. It is a neat park with three lakes and big campsites. Ours has lots of birds that sit in a bush by the picnic table and even a couple bugs that have gotten in the camper.

After we got set up and had supper, the humans went to Downtown Disney to check out the entertainment. Me?----I just got caught up on my zzzzzzzzs

The big news today is MICE, or rather Mouse. Every where you look there are pictures of some mouse. He’s on T-shirts, signs, even jewelry. (I think they were Wanted Posters). This place is infested-----this is my kind of town. The humans went to Disney World yesterday. They wouldn’t take me along----I told them that I could fix the mouse problem---but they said no---darn.

It was Ron’s birthday, so he got into Disney World free. He chose to go to the Magic Kingdom and got to wear this button proclaiming it was his birthday. Lots and lots of people said “Happy Birthday” to him---Disney staff and park guests! The rides weren’t too crowded and the longest they had to wait was for Jungle cruise—about 20 minutes. They only used a fast pass once and the rest of the time they were able to just walk right in with little or no wait! The went on almost everything. It was a beautiful day. Look closely---R. is going down the flume!

Tomorrow we are off to Sebastian Inlet---I’ll keep you posted.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a Swantonian Bushcat. (I was born under a bush in Swanton Ohio),but my people think that I have a lot of Chartreaux in my bloodline because I pray for what I want, am very quiet, lay on my back a lot, and am shaped much like a potato on toothpicks.